Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the studio must be disemboweled

A strong word, but I feel strongly about getting this room cleaned out. Once the family wedding is over and all the wedding guests clear out of town, I must clean out this mess! I can't find anything, let alone my peace of mind until I make sense of this stuff.
Between a new year of teaching, putting up a show, wedding preparations, and traveling in August, my studio room became the general deposit for everything that no one could think of a better place to place.
Bonus of studio cleaning, I found this painting that I never finished. I really want to get to the lower half of it, there are two little rabbits that need my attention. I am so interested in this, I might put off the rest of the studio cleaning just to get out the watercolors and finish the painting.