Monday, October 31, 2011

season of gold

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

J.R.R.Tolkien       The Lord of the Rings


Jeanette said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for your post on my blog.

My turn now to discover a new-to-me artist and lucky that I did. Your work with flowers is amazing. I'm horrible at them and always admire those who can produce beauty through them.

I shall return when I have a little more time to browse and explore.

Janice Skivington said...

Thank you for visiting, Jeanette. And this is just one of the many reasons that keeping a blog has been fun, meeting new artist friends and feeling an instant connection over the 'net. Also I love it that I "know " people from really far away places now, Labrador, Canada!

Shelley Whiting said...

Your landscapes are very free and loose. I especially love the sense of movement. The colors are bright and vibrant. Beautiful and wonderful work.