Saturday, December 31, 2011

Janice Skivington Paints Flowers

News for the new year! I am launching another website for the purpose of marketing and showcasing my flower paintings. My primary website has illustration and my flower fine art and I think it will be less confusing to certain buyers if they can be directed to just the one subject. I thought about many titles and finally for the sake of web searches but not brevity, I decided to say it like it is.  Janice Skivington Paints Flowers. Here is your link www.janiceskivingtonpaintsflowers.com ,come visit!
 I have used Blogger to make up this site, after months of messing about with Wordpress. I  could not get Wordpress to do what I wanted and look the way I wanted and I am used to the easy way with Blogger. Maybe I'll still change it in the future, when I get smarter.